Diversity Week is a lunchtime lecture series that explores multiculturalism and effective health care delivery in the St. Louis community.
Medical students select the guest speakers and organize the week’s activities, which include student panel discussions and a multi-ethnic dinner.
Monday, February 27
- Lunch talk: Political and Ideological Diversity and the Politics of Healthcare Reform
Tuesday, February 28
- Lunch talk: Disability Rights: Past and Future and How Can You Get Involved?
- LMSA/SNMA Movie Night, Under the Same Moon
Wednesday, March 1
- Lunch talk: Trauma Informed Care
Thursday, March 2
- Lunch talk: Asian Health Disparities Panel
- Dinner: Multicultural Potluck
Friday, March 3
- Lunch talk: Click the Line
- Dinner: Shabbat Dinner
Saturday, March 4
- Dinner: Dean Ross’s home