Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) – Diversity Program for Visiting Students
Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Enhance student awareness of opportunities in academic medicine at OHSU and in Portland.
- Increase the number of diverse students applying to OHSU’s Residency Programs.
- Provide mentoring and networking for diverse students.
- Competitive applicants in the Diversity Program for Visiting Students will have demonstrated personal experience or interest in diversity, health disparities, or serving underrepresented populations.
- The program is open to applicants who demonstrate the above, have expressed interest in applying to an OHSU Residency Program and at least one of the following: grew up in a rural community or have experienced significant disadvantage or adversity.
- Stipends are open to full-time fourth-year students who are in good standing in an LCME accredited U.S. medical school and are participating in one of two rotation time frames:
August 20, 2018 – September 14th, 2018
September 24, 2018 – October 19th, 2018
For more information and to apply, click here.